1. Philadelphia
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:12
    Can you add a feature that notifies the poster of a response to his/her thread or posting. (Does this make any sense?) Also, in the thread(s), is there any way to show the most recent response when clicking on a thread? I think I may be pushing it with this request!

🙄
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:17
    Originally posted by TainoBrotha
    Can you add a feature that notifies the poster of a response to his/her thread or posting. (Does this make any sense?) Also, in the thread(s), is there any way to show the most recent response when clicking on a thread? I think I may be pushing it with this request!

🙄
    stop being lazy and check your threads 🙂
  3. The sky
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 18:52
    Also, in the thread(s), is there any way to show the most recent response when clicking on a thread?
    If you click the link in the "Last Post" column, you get to the last page (although not to the last post).
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '06 21:201 edit
    Can you add a feature that notifies the poster of a response to his/her thread or posting.
    🙄
    I enquired about exactly the same when I first joined - I'm still waiting for a real reply.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree