1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 19:131 edit
    I did not want to say a lot about my personal life in the forums but during a game of chess my apponent asked me some personal questions about my age etc that personal message that I made to the individual is now being posted in the forums without my concent, is this allowed, if it is then will rhp make sure that people are aware that any personal messages that are made are not personal but can be put into the forums for all to see...

Thank you

2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '05 20:01
    Originally posted by kellsy
    I did not want to say a lot about my personal life in the forums but during a game of chess my apponent asked me some personal questions about my age etc that personal message that I made to the individual is now being posted in the forums without my concent, is this allowed, if it is then will rhp make sure that people are aware that any personal messages that are made are not personal but can be put into the forums for all to see...

Thank you

The problem with this, is, many abuse the PM's and send threatening messages to you, messages that I feel should be made public, but the mods agree with you more then I, but I just though I should point out that the absolute right to privacy via PM's is not always good, but if what you say is true, he will likely get banned...
  3. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    12 Aug '05 23:11
    Lemme see, lemme see!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '05 00:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree