1. Joined
    08 Jan '07
    Moves
    346
    30 Jan '07 19:37
    Why not have some tournaments so people that can't pay to subscribe can play.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    30 Jan '07 20:41
    Originally posted by Dragon 11
    Why not have some tournaments so people that can't pay to subscribe can play.
    You missed 'em - they are in progress. You'll have to be quicker next time.
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    211729
    30 Jan '07 20:43
    Originally posted by Dragon 11
    Why not have some tournaments so people that can't pay to subscribe can play.
    Why did you choose the name Dragon - there are over 150 Dragons here already
  4. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    31 Jan '07 03:09
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Why did you choose the name Dragon - there are over 150 Dragons here already
    Yes, but he's Dragon 11. How did he get ahead of the other 139 so quickly?
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    31 Jan '07 12:40
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Why did you choose the name Dragon - there are over 150 Dragons here already
    Dragon statistics:

    There is 156 members starting thier name with 'dragon' alltogether.
    Of these only 25 been active the last 30 days.
    Of these only 10 are no longer provisional.
    Of these only 7 are subscribers.
  6. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Joined
    30 Sep '05
    Moves
    40257
    31 Jan '07 15:46
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Dragon statistics:

    There is 156 members starting thier name with 'dragon' alltogether.
    Of these only 25 been active the last 30 days.
    Of these only 10 are no longer provisional.
    Of these only 7 are subscribers.
    I'll bet one of them is a Norwegian Ridgeback...
Back to Top