1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 06:37
    You folks at RHP may have heard this one before, but I think it would be fun to start some friendly team matches with other organizations such as ICCF/USA, ICCF/UK, ICCF/RUSSIA, USCF, BFCC etc. these could be 25, 50, or 100 board matches. This could be done on the ICCF server, or the RHP site. A representitive from each organization could be co-tournament directors. This would also be a great way to expose other organization members to RHP as well. 😏
  2. Standard memberrandolph
    the walrus
    an English garden
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 09:04
    Originally posted by bill718
    You folks at RHP may have heard this one before, but I think it would be fun to start some friendly team matches with other organizations such as ICCF/USA, ICCF/UK, ICCF/RUSSIA, USCF, BFCC etc. these could be 25, 50, or 100 board matches. This could be done on the ICCF server, or the RHP site. A representitive from each organization could be co-tournament directors. This would also be a great way to expose other organization members to RHP as well. 😏
    RHP would lose every single one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree