1. omnipresent
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 22:15
    Your thread in the general forum actually reminded me of this, I've been wanting to point this out for a while:
    In the Analyze board feature, could you perhaps make it so that when you move the pieces around, that is saved as message history too (in a different color or in brackets or something). I'd find it very helpful, as I often have the feeling I found a brilliant move combination, only to realize how I started the whole thing.

Angie
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 22:22
    Originally posted by angie88
    Your thread in the general forum actually reminded me of this, I've been wanting to point this out for a while:
    In the Analyze board feature, could you perhaps make it so that when you move the pieces around, that is saved as message history too (in a different color or in brackets or something). I'd find it very helpful, as I often have the feeling I found a brilliant move combination, only to realize how I started the whole thing.

Angie
    If you mean notation to copy and paste back into the notebook that's a great idea 🙂
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 23:40
    Originally posted by angie88

Angie
    Apparently [according to an answer from Russ] the new analyse board will have a goback one move feature included, which would be great and probably help in your case.
    When it is due out.....who knows?