1. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 15:37
    It would be nice to see the date that a game finished, as well as a "Challenge started on" date on finished clan challenge games.

At the moment, I have to look through all games played by both opponents, and find the right game, to find the finishing date of the games in clan challenges.

(In case this is already possible with FF+GM+add-ons, please disregard this. I'm in an internet cafe using IE now...)
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 22:54
    Originally posted by c99ux
    It would be nice to see the date that a game finished, as well as a "Challenge started on" date on finished clan challenge games.

At the moment, I have to look through all games played by both opponents, and find the right game, to find the finishing date of the games in clan challenges.

(In case this is already possible with FF+GM+add-ons, please disregard this. I'm in an internet cafe using IE now...)
    just look on "last move"
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 03:51
    Originally posted by Ramned
    just look on "last move"
    There is no "last move" on a clan challenge page, nor on the game pages of the games in that challenge. There isn't a "last move" date or time on any page except next to the games in "My Games", and on a player's search results page. If I look on a player's graph I can see when a game finished, but I don't know if it's the game I'm looking for because the ratings shown were the ratings when that particular game started or finished (I'm not sure which...).

Yes, I know I can trawl through the players' games looking for a particular game, but it is a just a bit tedious having to search all the players' games to find the date of the last finished game in a challenge. Sometimes this is made even more exciting because 2 players, who are members of a couple of different clans each, may play each other quite often in different challenges. But in that case, at least it's easy if I know which challenge number I'm looking for...

Maybe I should have been more specific in my original post:

It would be nice to see a "Challenge finished on" date at the bottom of the box, just next to the words "Clan challenge finished", on the challenge page.

Another suggestion would be to put a "Game Finished" date and a "Challenge Finished" date under the "Challenged" date on clan game pages.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 05:41
    Originally posted by c99ux

What does the corresponding PGN-file say?
  5. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 04:41
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    What does the corresponding PGN-file say?
    I may be wrong, but I though a "one of those PGN-file-thingies" was only for a single game, not a whole challenge. Also, I can't see a "PGN" link on the challenge page to click. I know I can "Get PGN", which shows me when a particular game finished, but the point was to have a date on the challenge page telling me when the challenge was finished (meaning when the last game in that challenge was finished).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree