1. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    15 Aug '10 10:29
    I would like to have a link to the tournament/clan challenge/ladder/siege which the particular game corresponds with on the My Games page.

As it stands there is no way to access these pages without having to first open the game and then click the link in the heading: a laborious way to get there. I think a simple solution to this problem would be to have the Game Name as a link. Alternatively, the 'log' link could be used (does anyone actually make use of this feature?).

This would not apply in the case of open invites/challenges but this is no different from the present situation where the game name is left blank anyway.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 11:14
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    I would like to have a link to the tournament/clan challenge/ladder/siege which the particular game corresponds with on the My Games page.

As it stands there is no way to access these pages without having to first open the game and then click the link in the heading: a laborious way to get there. I think a simple solution to this problem would be t ...[text shortened]... but this is no different from the present situation where the game name is left blank anyway.
    I like that. But wouldn't give it a high priority

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree