1. Uk
    Moves
    06 Apr '05 00:16
    it would be nice to have the all messages posted in a game appear under the board rather than having to click the message log link, or perhaps have the no. of msg next to the message log link - i am a relatively new member, but i have already played a number of games where i didnt realise i had a message - i know it appears on top of the board, but it dissppears into the message log after you move, and if you dont check it you dont know you had any messages - i dont spend a lot of time on each game before making a move (i know - maybe i should!) hence why i sometimes miss the messages, esp when you are moving three or four games at a time, and you quickly flick from one game to another. Some of my past opponents probably think im deaf/mute or rude! :-)
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Apr '05 14:36
    Originally posted by redbaron101
    it would be nice to have the all messages posted in a game appear under the board rather than having to click the message log link, or perhaps have the no. of msg next to the message log link - i am a relatively new member, but i have already played a number of games where i didnt realise i had a message - i know it appears on top of the board, but it di ...[text shortened]... ck from one game to another. Some of my past opponents probably think im deaf/mute or rude! :-)
    Took me several weeks to finally realize they were there. You'll get used to it.

P

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree