Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    17 Mar '06 18:47
    Sometimes I lose (or win) a game and the person making the final move posts a final message (e.g. "Good game". Usually it's something pretty simple like that, but other times, someone may say, "Hey, I really enjoyed our game, send me another if you'd like a rematch". The problem is, I don't always get those messages, because I don't always go back to my games after they're finished. What might be nice is if the final message was posted in the game (as it currently is), but also sent as a PM. That way you wouldn't miss these things. Anyway, just a thought.
  2. 18 Mar '06 03:31
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Sometimes I lose (or win) a game and the person making the final move posts a final message (e.g. "Good game". Usually it's something pretty simple like that, but other times, someone may say, "Hey, I really enjoyed our game, send me another if you'd like a rematch". The problem is, I don't always get those messages, because I don't always go back to my ...[text shortened]... also sent as a PM. That way you wouldn't miss these things. Anyway, just a thought.
    And it would also be handy if you could reply to it via the game messages. [after the game has ended]