1. Joined
    20 Apr '07
    Moves
    28 Oct '08 15:27
    It is not your move in any games so you may be in the forums or surfing the web. You don't want to constantly refer back to RHP to see if anyone has moved. So a nice pop up window alert, maybe with sound would be a neat addition here. Also another addition would be to update a players profile with an option to have the board oriented to say white always on the bottom instead of the tedious flip board option now employed.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '08 15:57
    Originally posted by Katonah
    It is not your move in any games so you may be in the forums or surfing the web. You don't want to constantly refer back to RHP to see if anyone has moved. So a nice pop up window alert, maybe with sound would be a neat addition here. Also another addition would be to update a players profile with an option to have the board oriented to say white always on the bottom instead of the tedious flip board option now employed.
    Whenever a move is done, I get a mail notification. My mailer beeps and then I know that I got a move, or a love mail, well most likely a move.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Oct '08 19:21
    Originally posted by Russ
    You can try this :

www.redhotpawn.com/beta/agentlauncher.php

This has never been promoted on the site, but should still work OK, despites its age and "unfinished" status.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '08 21:49
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Originally posted by Russ
    [b]You can try this :

www.redhotpawn.com/beta/agentlauncher.php

This has never been promoted on the site, but should still work OK, despites its age and "unfinished" status.
    [/b]
    Doesn't work.
  5. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    28 Oct '08 23:271 edit
    get Firefox,
    get this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7566

[edit: Credit to ouroborus]
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Oct '08 17:14
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Doesn't work.
    I wouldn't know, I have the firefox deal. Just tired of telling people how GREAAAAAT it is.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree