1. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    14 May '13 12:05
    I'd l like to see the game numbers on my games list, like it used to be, because that would mean I can differentiate between multiple games against the same opponent such as in Clan or Tournament games without my having to go to the game to figure out which one is waiting my move.
    I'd also like to see on my games list that I've offered a draw to an opponent, like it used to be. It used to say, opponent's decision, but it doesn't do that now. As it is now, not even opening the game itself tells me that, the way it used to be, so it's virtually impossible for me to know the status of the game.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 May '13 16:48
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    I'd l like to see the game numbers on my games list, like it used to be, because that would mean I can differentiate between multiple games against the same opponent such as in Clan or Tournament games without my having to go to the game to figure out which one is waiting my move.
    I'd also like to see on my games list that I've offered a draw to an op ...[text shortened]... the way it used to be, so it's virtually impossible for me to know the status of the game.
    The game IDs are still present in Gallery view (the one that shows boards for all the games).
  3. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    14 May '13 20:05
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The game IDs are still present in Gallery view (the one that shows boards for all the games).
    I want to see them on my games list, just like it used to be, because then I won't get confused about which game is being referred to. Otherwise, I must go directly to the game and it's all too easy to mix that up with another game against the same opponent that is going on at the same time. I want to see the game number before each game listed in my games list, so that I can then know which game that is. I keep a written score sheet, so I need to know the game number before I start going directly to a game.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 May '13 22:362 edits
    Use the "gallery list" view and the game number shows without any action by you. "My games" now comes in three versions, to suit people with differing requirements, and it seems that "gallery list" view is the one you would want to use.

Or, hover your mouse over the "my move" button, and the game number shows in the status bar - if you have one on display, that is.
    Or, click on "info" - that one's a bit more tedious, I admit.
    Myself, I'd go for "gallery list" view of MyGames.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 May '13 23:091 edit
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    I want to see them on my games list, just like it used to be, because then I won't get confused about which game is being referred to. Otherwise, I must go directly to the game and it's all too easy to mix that up with another game against the same opponent that is going on at the same time. I want to see the game number before each game listed in my g ...[text shortened]... ritten score sheet, so I need to know the game number before I start going directly to a game.
    Oh .. handwriting .. I see. I must respectfully vote down your idea, in that case.
  6. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    15 May '13 14:08
    I just found the old way so much easier. There was my games list and the games awaiting my move were highlighted, and each one had the game number right there. Then I could pick up my score sheet for that game without any confusion that I would mix it up with another game with the same opponent. The gallery list view only shows 2 games at once, so it's not convenient, unlike the normal list which shows an entire page of games, but in the new way there is no game number with them like there used to be so I never know which game that is until I open the game and then it's confusing if it doesn't match my score sheet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree