1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    28 Nov '05 00:26
    These are the last things to load even after game typed info etc. I think it should load first.

    I would like to see clocks loading first on my game page, that is what tells me it is time to move.

    P-
  2. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Joined
    12 May '05
    Moves
    31388
    28 Nov '05 02:44
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    These are the last things to load even after game typed info etc. I think it should load first.

    I would like to see clocks loading first on my game page, that is what tells me it is time to move.

    P-
    Or, you could simply be patient and wait the extra couple of seconds...
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    28 Nov '05 12:38
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    Or, you could simply be patient and wait the extra couple of seconds...
    Phlab uses an ancient form of dial-up.
    He uses a machine similar to a morse code device, operated by skilled monkeys to relay messages to his PC. When some of the monkeys go for a tea break it really is a bitch on his download speed.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    28 Nov '05 15:40
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Phlab uses an ancient form of dial-up.
    He uses a machine similar to a morse code device, operated by skilled monkeys to relay messages to his PC. When some of the monkeys go for a tea break it really is a bitch on his download speed.
    Exactly.

    P-
Back to Top