1. Joined
    18 Mar '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 19:491 edit
    A new month and a new batch of tournaments is launched. While it seems to me there's a whole deal of June tournaments who had a hard time getting their roster full; Being on page 2 won't help that...

The ratingghetto-minded banded crowd can be cheerful, open players keep on waiting.
  2. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 02:25
    Could each different tournament type have a replacement automatically created as soon as the tournament is full? Then you wouldn't have the constant problems of
    (1) people not finding a suitable open tournament to enter
    (2) people enrolling in tournaments that never fill.
    And the administrators would then only have to create special tournaments such as the annual championship.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 10:11
    If you go to your "My Home" page and scroll down a bit, there's a list of all tournaments you are able to enter.
  4. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 03:02
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    If you go to your "My Home" page and scroll down a bit, there's a list of all tournaments you are able to enter.
    Fine, if you happen to look at it several times a day you might get lucky.
  5. Joined
    18 Mar '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 07:35
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Yes, but that's not the point.

As the other poster indicated, it would be better to let eg. 'June Threesomes' run full before starting another one of that format.
  6. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 00:11
    It's obvious that something needs to be done, this situation is ridiculous:

7638 June 2009 Split Duel 64 V - 60 players waiting to start
    7695 July 2009 Split Duel 64 I - 43 players waiting to start

A number of players would have signed up for both, but those 4 June slots could be sitting there forever - unless the tournament gets deleted due to "lack of interest". Please, Russ, stick this one on your priority list!
  7. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 01:04
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's obvious that something needs to be done, this situation is ridiculous:

7638 June 2009 Split Duel 64 V - 60 players waiting to start
    7695 July 2009 Split Duel 64 I - 43 players waiting to start

A number of players would have signed up for both, but those 4 June slots could be sitting there forever - unless the tournament gets deleted due to "lack of interest". Please, Russ, stick this one on your priority list!
    Why is it ridiculous? 😕

7638 would only have been added to list of tournaments around the middle of June

7695 would only have been added at the start of July.

These are larger tournaments so take time to fill.

Normally a PM to Russ will get these tournaments started with the lower numbers once a reasonable time period has passed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree