1. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    4500
    22 Jan '06 12:50
    Russ,

    It would be nice to be able to insert pictures or gif. immages into text of posts in the private forums when they arrive. It would also be kinda cool to be able to have a signature with text and a photo (or one or the other) automatically added to a post if we choose.

    RTh
  2. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Joined
    20 Sep '04
    Moves
    16434
    22 Jan '06 13:17
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    Russ,

    It would be nice to be able to insert pictures or gif. immages into text of posts in the private forums when they arrive. It would also be kinda cool to be able to have a signature with text and a photo (or one or the other) automatically added to a post if we choose.

    RTh
    good idea. but doesnt that sort of thing cost money for the webmaster?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    22 Jan '06 13:27
    Actually, for private forums, this would be possible. I am only really concerned about random images being inserted into the public forums, so a definite yet to this one.

    Not sure about sig's though.

    -Russ
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    22 Jan '06 14:19
    Originally posted by celticcountry
    good idea. but doesnt that sort of thing cost money for the webmaster?
    We should pay that guy.

    P-
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    208425
    22 Jan '06 17:16
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    It would also be kinda cool to be able to have a signature with text and a photo (or one or the other) automatically added to a post if we choose.
    Please; don't!
  6. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    4500
    22 Jan '06 21:10
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Please; don't!
    Thanks Aiko for your most constructive post. I think it is great that this site has such a scholar in it midst; moreover, without your hard hitting insight I feel we may all be lost forever in mediocrity.

    Thank you for being the only person you can be.

    I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that I think you are smart, funny, good looking (above average), insightful, talented and an all around “great guy”.

    Despite how everyone I know feels about you.

    Best regards,

    RTh
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    22 Jan '06 21:15
    Originally posted by celticcountry
    good idea. but doesnt that sort of thing cost money for the webmaster?
    The images wouldn't be hosted on RHP. Best way of working it would be a new tag, [img]image location[/img]. You can host any non-porn image on www.imageshack.us for free.
  8. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    57135
    22 Jan '06 21:47
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    Thanks Aiko for your most constructive post. I think it is great that this site has such a scholar in it midst; moreover, without your hard hitting insight I feel we may all be lost forever in mediocrity.

    Thank you for being the only person you can be.

    I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that I think you are smart, funny, good l ...[text shortened]... all around “great guy”.

    Despite how everyone I know feels about you.

    Best regards,

    RTh
    May I second that RTG ...

    Aiko has, in the past, been a vivid example of why the word 'perfect' exits ... His argumentatie skills are divine to be modest ...

    Boris

    PS: It would be great to be able to insert photo's in the private forums !!
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    22 Jan '06 22:01
    Her
Back to Top