1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 09:20
    Can we have a button [link] to go to the next game - not the next waiting game, which we already have. So that we can skip through all our games without having to return each time to the 'my games' page.

Thanks.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 11:39
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Can we have a button [link] to go to the next game - not the next waiting game, which we already have. So that we can skip through all our games without having to return each time to the 'my games' page.

Thanks.
    I think the next waiting game should be the next game depending on how our list is organized. Is that what your looking for?

P-
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 11:591 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I think the next waiting game should be the next game depending on how our list is organized. Is that what your looking for?

P-
    Yep, but regardless of whose turn it is. [eg, NOT only waiting games, so that we can flip through games to remind ourselves of the position]
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 14:31
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Yep, but regardless of whose turn it is. [eg, NOT only [b]waiting games, so that we can flip through games to remind ourselves of the position][/b]
    Make a list of bookmarks or favorites in an RHP Games folder?

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree