1. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    06 Aug '08 04:55
    There's so many posts from this person, I propose we create a new forum for Bobby only. The thread count MUST be comparable to other subjects! 😕
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    06 Aug '08 12:11
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    There's so many posts from this person, I propose we create a new forum for Bobby only. The thread count MUST be comparable to other subjects! 😕
    I agree.

I also think that they should only be allowed to post in that forum as well.

It would make life so much better.
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    17 Aug '08 07:01
    No one else sees this? I must be insane.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Aug '08 15:37
    No one else sees this? I must be insane.
    Not replying is not the same as not seeing.

So just think a moment: you create a GB forum, now you elevetaed one person above others, who think they deservea forum on their own, resulting in an avalanche of threads...

Or: Will you constraint GB to that forum? Like a constant forum ban for all forums except one?

You had your say and some people may even have smiled but to take this suggestion serious is not easy.
  5. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '08 04:15
    The Silent Majority clan forum.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '08 05:201 edit
    Perhaps an even better idea would be to give Smookie and adramforall their own private forum to complain about the posters they don't want in the General Forum? Then we wouldn't have to watch duplicates being made of it in "Site Ideas". 😉 😛

Wait now, can't you do that by making up a clan or a club!? 😉
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    26 Aug '08 06:02
    deja vu all over again. it's time to start another "we need more Grampy Bobby forums" thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree