1. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Aug '06 17:38
    There needs to be a "Oops I really didn't mean to do that" button! Man I needed that a couple of times!
  2. The sky
    Moves
    20 Aug '06 18:41
    Originally posted by ahoffman
    There needs to be a "Oops I really didn't mean to do that" button! Man I needed that a couple of times!
    Bad idea for games (it has been brought up and rejected a few times), but I think a delete button for your own forum posts would be good (most forums have that), and it should also be possible to edit your post for longer than one hour.
  3. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '06 03:04
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Bad idea for games (it has been brought up and rejected a few times), but I think a delete button for your own forum posts would be good (most forums have that), and it should also be possible to edit your post for longer than one hour.
    yeah i just put it as a joke, guess Im a little slow, I will blame that on my youth
  4. Joined
    28 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '06 10:22
    Yeah, I thought the "Flip Board" button would be handy for when I was losing. No dice on sending the pieces flying. Does anyone actually use that thing? I just find it totally confusing.
  5. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '06 12:25
    Originally posted by smomofo
    Yeah, I thought the "Flip Board" button would be handy for when I was losing. No dice on sending the pieces flying. Does anyone actually use that thing? I just find it totally confusing.
    I use it every once and a while. If you flip it you can sometimes get a better feel for what your opponents next move is. see the game from their eyes kinda
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '06 12:49
    Originally posted by smomofo
    You mean that the flip board can be used when you are about to lose your game?
    To flip board so your opponent get the losing side and I the winning one?
    Oh, gee, this feature I like!
  7. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '06 13:18
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You mean that the flip board can be used when you are about to lose your game?
    To flip board so your opponent get the losing side and I the winning one?
    Oh, gee, this feature I like!
    haha! If that was the way it worked I'd use it a lot!! Right at the end, suprise I win
  8. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '06 16:53
    Nah there should be a button with a clown on it so that threads such as this one can be labelled appropriately.
  9. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 12:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    23 Jun '06
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 12:11
    Originally posted by z00t
    Nah there should be a button with a clown on it so that threads such as this one can be labelled appropriately.
    Way to turn a nice fun conversation into a personal attack you self righteous pr!ck

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree