GREAT idea

GREAT idea

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sais

Berks.

Moves
18 Nov 05

As much as there can be a problem with some non-subscribers posting at times, they are very much in the minority. Some payed up members are more than capable of posting as much rubbish througout as those who don't pay. And whereas limiting numbers allowed (so help messages/constuctive posts) could still be possible, I really don't see the problem.

I do however have a problem with BigDoggProblem's posts recently.*

*There have been too few of them.

d

Moves
18 Nov 05

If you are saying forums are a privilege which people should pay for, fair enough. I would disagree, but fair enough.

But if the problem is spam then you should address that problem (with tougher moderation or whatever). It has nothing to do with being or not being a sub.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
19 Nov 05

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
I'm glad you asked.
But he didn't 😕

DS

Moves
19 Nov 05
1 edit

The best solution to this stupid idea being continually proposed would be to do away with the stars altogether. They don't actually do anything do they, except perform like the stars the Nazi's made the jews wear, but in this case it's the other way round; you don't get one to wear unless you are a Nazi. 😉

g

Moves
19 Nov 05

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
The best solution to this stupid idea being continually proposed would be to do away with the stars altogether. They don't actually do anything do they, except perform like the stars the Nazi's made the jews wear, but in this case it's the other way round; you don't get one to wear unless you are a Nazi. 😉
Hmm.................interesting idea. but out of curiousity, I am just wondering what Russ would think about this one.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
19 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by knightwest
That's right sucker
You're the sucker. I still have my 30 bucks.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
19 Nov 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
But he didn't 😕
Do you ever get the urge to answer rhetorical questions, even when the poster 'forgets' the question mark?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
19 Nov 05

Originally posted by Peakite
I do however have a problem with BigDoggProblem's posts recently.*
*There have been too few of them.
Damn work keeps getting in the way of my more important activities!

b
Cheesy

Home

Moves
19 Nov 05

What we really need is one forum only for subs, the rest world remain open to all.

DS

Moves
19 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by blindcheesecake
What we really need is one forum only for subs, the rest world remain open to all.
Then WE non subs would want OUR private forum too. Why not have an all femail forum, and an all Scottish forum, and an all blue eyed persons forum etc etc.
Stoopid idea! [again]

For all the people who want restrictions why dont you just talk amongst yourselves by PM.

BTW: this is one of the reasons some people don't subscribe; because they are being continually cajoled and scorned for not so doing.

g

Moves
19 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindcheesecake
Its a bad idea actually. Forums are meant to be open to all members subs or non-subs. The reason for the forums are to share ideas and so on and so forth but unfortunately some people have abused it and there follows by series of bans.

Sais

Berks.

Moves
19 Nov 05

Originally posted by gregorytan
Its a bad idea actually. Forums are meant to be open to all members subs or non-subs. The reason for the forums are to share ideas and so on and so forth but unfortunately some people have abused it and there follows by series of bans.
The one other site I'm actually a paid subscriber of has a couple of private fora. They probably contain the most rubbish spoken anywhere. Given there isn't really anything constucted around that couldn't be said in front of non-paid members (a larger group), is there really anything to say in one?