Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    21 Sep '06 14:29 / 2 edits
    I'm a big fan of what you did to fix the Wreck system!!

    The vast Silent Majority of RHP users salute you.
  2. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    21 Sep '06 14:36
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I'm a big fan of what you did to fix the Wreck system!!
    Did you notice that the meet opponents forum is gone ???

    I think that was his finest move. . . less people noticed it though.
  3. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    21 Sep '06 14:44
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Did you notice that the meet opponents forum is gone ???

    I think that was his finest move. . . less people noticed it though.
    Thanks for pointing that out Huck. I didn't notice. That's a good move too. But, how are people going to find dates now? Now, if we can only get rid of the racism...errr...ummm....debates thread!!
  4. Subscriber huckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    21 Sep '06 14:46
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Thanks for pointing that out Huck. I didn't notice. That's a good move too. But, how are people going to find dates now? Now, if we can only get rid of the racism...errr...ummm....debates thread!!
    Why don't you do what you do best....
    Flood the forums with a "get rid of xxxxx" campaign.
  5. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    21 Sep '06 14:51
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Why don't you do what you do best....
    Flood the forums with a "get rid of xxxxx" campaign.
    Can't we just sit back and enjoy this victory for a few days first?

    Must we go back on the campaign trail again immediately?

    There is no question in my mind that the vast Silent Majority of decent, hard-working, fun-loving, RHP users would love to see the Debates Forum cleaned up.

    I think you would agree with that campaign too!

    BTW, I got a game going with Whirlpool on the side. He's a nice guy. How are your game(s) with IM going?
  6. 21 Sep '06 14:57
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Can't we just sit back and enjoy this victory for a few days first?

    Must we go back on the campaign trail again immediately?

    There is no question in my mind that the vast Silent Majority of decent, hard-working, fun-loving, RHP users would love to see the Debates Forum cleaned up.

    I think you would agree with that campaign too!

    BTW, I got a game going with Whirlpool on the side. He's a nice guy. How are your game(s) with IM going?
    Actually it appears he did it because RHB asked him to.

    Those darned carp!

    Thread 52592
  7. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    21 Sep '06 15:36
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Actually it appears he did it because RHB asked him to.

    Those darned carp!

    Thread 52592
    Yes, yes, you guy's started this....

    Even your sanctimonious silliness cannot dampen my enthusiasm on this most glorious day.
  8. 21 Sep '06 15:36
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Actually it appears he did it because RHB asked him to.

    Those darned carp!

    Thread 52592
    Red Night suffers from a serious case of self-importance...
  9. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    21 Sep '06 15:36
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I'm a big fan of what you did to fix the Wreck system!!

    The vast Silent Majority of RHP users salute you.
    I hope your happy, you ruined the way it was
  10. 21 Sep '06 15:37
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I hope your happy, you ruined the way it was
    Way to feed the troll.
  11. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    21 Sep '06 15:38
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I hope your happy, you ruined the way it was
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

    It smells like....victory.
  12. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    21 Sep '06 15:49
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

    It smells like....victory.
    Its cool, I got 2 already by bashing you. If thats how I'm going to get recs it will be easy as pie.
  13. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    21 Sep '06 15:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Its cool, I got 2 already by bashing you. If thats how I'm going to get recs it will be easy as pie.
    Always a quick fix for the rec-hunting, rec-addict.

    EDIT: You actually got them in the General Forum for crying over your lost wrecks.
  14. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    21 Sep '06 16:07
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Always a quick fix for the rec-hunting, rec-addict.

    EDIT: You actually got them in the General Forum for crying over your lost wrecks.
    I have 2 recs, baby! That is a million times as many as you.

    P-
  15. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    21 Sep '06 16:08
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I have 2 recs, baby! That is a million times as many as you.

    P-
    Actually it is infinitely more than me.

    And for what it's worth you got your first two from TSM.

    Happy Birthday, Phlabs.