1. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 09:17
    At present we get to see a players Highest Rating last 30 days. I think it would be much more useful to see the range over those 30 days giving both the high and low points during the time.

Since ratings on RHP change so much faster than OTB a trend shown with HI-LO shows more than just a number...

Someone with a Hi-Lo of 1500-1300 current 1500 is a climber and real rating may be much higher.
    Someone with Hi-Lo of 1800-1825 current 1815 is steady and this should be close his/her real rating.
    Someone with 1500-1300 current 1320 is in a downward trend which may show he/she was playinmg above their level previously.

I don't know but it would be esay to add and could be a big addition. What ye think?
  2. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 09:27
    Originally posted by malinga
    At present we get to see a players Highest Rating last 30 days. I think it would be much more useful to see the range over those 30 days giving both the high and low points during the time.

Since ratings on RHP change so much faster than OTB a trend shown with HI-LO shows more than just a number...

Someone with a Hi-Lo of 1500-1300 current 1500 is a cl ...[text shortened]... iously.

I don't know but it would be esay to add and could be a big addition. What ye think?
    I think that would be good, but all you have to do is look at the graph.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree