Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    02 Oct '05 22:32
    Is it possible to get a list of the all time top 10 posts in terms of recs?

    I know that its possible to get the list of recs over the last week but would it be possible to have a list of the all time greats? (even just the single highest ever would be cool).
  2. Standard member pendejo
    GTX
    02 Oct '05 22:44
    Originally posted by MCA
    Is it possible to get a list of the [b]all time top 10 posts in terms of recs?

    I know that its possible to get the list of recs over the last week but would it be possible to have a list of the all time greats? (even just the single highest ever would be cool).[/b]
    Sorry, this is Site Ideas.

    You're looking for S*ite Ideas

    That's next door.


    (hee hee I've always wanted to use that one)
  3. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    03 Oct '05 12:06
    Originally posted by MCA
    Is it possible to get a list of the [b]all time top 10 posts in terms of recs?

    I know that its possible to get the list of recs over the last week but would it be possible to have a list of the all time greats? (even just the single highest ever would be cool).[/b]
    In principle it is not a bad idea, it's just that it would spark a war to see who could hit the top forever. It'd be reccing crazy.
  4. Standard member Saint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    04 Oct '05 06:32
    Originally posted by rhb
    In principle it is not a bad idea, it's just that it would spark a war to see who could hit the top forever. It'd be reccing crazy.
    I think rhb hit the nail on the head. It would be a huge rec competition.
    Kind of like when they used to have a "most posts" table and people were making garbage posts just to get on the board.
  5. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    04 Oct '05 09:24
    Originally posted by MCA
    Is it possible to get a list of the [b]all time top 10 posts in terms of recs?

    I know that its possible to get the list of recs over the last week but would it be possible to have a list of the all time greats? (even just the single highest ever would be cool).[/b]
    Highest is some crude and pretty stupid joke by Darvlay.
    Second is a post by Russ, it was pretty crap.
    Third is a genius post by myself.
  6. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    04 Oct '05 09:59
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Highest is some crude and pretty stupid joke by Darvlay.
    Second is a post by Russ, it was pretty crap.
    Third is a genius post by myself.
    AH very cool - thank you very much xanthos - don't suppose we have any links to these?
  7. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    04 Oct '05 10:33
    Originally posted by MCA
    AH very cool - thank you very much xanthos - don't suppose we have any links to these?
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=28690
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=30287
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=30443


    Seems I got my order wrong. Russ's post comes before Darvlay's.
  8. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    04 Oct '05 14:39
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=28690
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=30287
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=30443


    Seems I got my order wrong. Russ's post comes before Darvlay's.
    Thank you very much for these.

    It makes sense that Russ' post comes top of the pile, since he has the most important stuff to say most of the time lol.

    Cheers Xanthos.
  9. 04 Oct '05 17:51 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=28690
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=30287
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=30443


    Seems I got my order wrong. Russ's post comes before Darvlay's.
    as posted in another thread, darvlay has 31 here

    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=19913&page=1

    Edit: by your count that gives darvlay 2 of the top 3, and bumps you off.
  10. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    04 Oct '05 18:03
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    I think rhb hit the nail on the head.

    It would be a huge rec competition.
    Kind of like when they used to have a "most posts" table and people were making garbage posts just to get on the board.
    Where's my f-in rec then?!!!!!

  11. 04 Oct '05 18:47
    Originally posted by pendejo
    Sorry, this is Site Ideas.

    You're looking for S*ite Ideas

    That's next door.


    (hee hee I've always wanted to use that one)
    You definitely deserve a rec for that.
  12. Standard member pendejo
    GTX
    05 Oct '05 18:16
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You definitely deserve a rec for that.
    Why thank you kind sir