1. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    93899
    16 Dec '07 00:15
    "Site Map" has a list of forums
    "Forums" drop-down menu in the coloured bar at top of screen has a list of forums
    "Forums" click-on link just below the coloured bar has a list of forums

    and they're all different! Some of them have had name changes, some have completely disappeared.

    I'd like to get a look at "Meet Opponents" which is only in the Site Map and can't be clicked on. Any chance?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    16 Dec '07 00:591 edit
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    "Site Map" has a list of forums
    "Forums" drop-down menu in the coloured bar at top of screen has a list of forums
    "Forums" click-on link just below the coloured bar has a list of forums

    and they're all different! Some of them have had name changes, some have completely disappeared.

    I'd like to get a look at "Meet Opponents" which is only in the Site Map and can't be clicked on. Any chance?
    Meat Opponents was removed because it was being used as a way for 30+ scum to pretend they were 17 and looking for gurlz to ch@.

    P-
  3. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    16 Dec '07 01:10
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    "Site Map" has a list of forums
    "Forums" drop-down menu in the coloured bar at top of screen has a list of forums
    "Forums" click-on link just below the coloured bar has a list of forums

    and they're all different! Some of them have had name changes, some have completely disappeared.

    I'd like to get a look at "Meet Opponents" which is only in the Site Map and can't be clicked on. Any chance?
    Apparently the Site Map hasn't been updated for ages. Not only does it still show the Meet Opponents forum, they also haven't added the Spirituality forum (which was already there when I joined in April 2005) and the Sports forum.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    93899
    16 Dec '07 01:56
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Meat Opponents was removed because it was being used as a way for 30+ scum to pretend they were 17 and looking for gurlz to ch@.

    P-
    We have an Introductions thread in our clan forum where we share small items like "George, 31, Pakistani working in China, dog-lover" which makes games more interesting, without getting out of hand.

    Given the anonymous nature of RHP (the only thing real about participants is their email address, which itself is easily faked) I suspect it would be impossible to keep unpolluted, which is a pity but inevitable I suppose.

    How about a forum visible only to people who've provided real identification to RHP - subscribers with validated credit card details being an obvious start.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    16 Dec '07 02:21
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    We have an Introductions thread in our clan forum where we share small items like "George, 31, Pakistani working in China, dog-lover" which makes games more interesting, without getting out of hand.

    Given the anonymous nature of RHP (the only thing real about participants is their email address, which itself is easily faked) I suspect it would be imposs ...[text shortened]... dentification to RHP - subscribers with validated credit card details being an obvious start.
    RHP would need to run background checks on each user.

    "My mom signed me up, I'm 17 and want to play gurlz!"

    Too much work, and can't work. Even if it's not someone playing pretend, it turns into a dating site.

    P-
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    93899
    16 Dec '07 02:40
    I guess you're right. 🙁
  7. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    138484
    16 Dec '07 13:38
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Meat Opponents was removed because it was being used as a way for 30+ scum to pretend they were 17 and looking for gurlz to ch@.

    P-
    HEY!!! I'm forty + 😠 😛
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    16 Dec '07 14:37
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    HEY!!! I'm forty + 😠 😛
    Are you fat, greasy, and typing with one hand?

    I'm only a couple few years behind you... but if anyone asks tell them I'm 28.

    P-
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    17 Dec '07 07:141 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    ... but if anyone asks tell them I'm 28.

    P-
    Yea - right !

    (With apols to Tui's)

    skeeter
  10. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    138484
    17 Dec '07 14:42
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Are you fat, greasy, and typing with one hand?

    I'm only a couple few years behind you... but if anyone asks tell them I'm 28.

    P-
    Are you fat, I could lose a few pounds. 30 would be nice.
    Are you greasy I shower at least every other day.
    [b]Are you typing with one hand?{/b] I have to type with my toes.

    I'm 29. I've been 29 for 16 years now. 😀 It won't be long until I turn 39.😕
Back to Top