Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    12 Apr '18 15:22 / 1 edit
    It would be nice to have such a place where those so inclined can chat and arrange to meet up. Right now they do it in other Forums not designed for this kind of conversation. It is annoying to those who carry on serious discussions and debates on specific topics. Eg Suzainne and Romans1009 flirts around the Spirituality Forum. A common place where all these people can chat would be a great idea .. a Socializing Forum might be an appropriate name.
  2. 12 Apr '18 18:49
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    It would be nice to have such a place where those so inclined can chat and arrange to meet up. Right now they do it in other Forums not designed for this kind of conversation. It is annoying to those who carry on serious discussions and debates on specific topics. Eg Suzainne and Romans1009 flirts around the Spirituality Forum. A common place where all these people can chat would be a great idea .. a Socializing Forum might be an appropriate name.
    I fully support this idea, it would be hilarious.
  3. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    13 Apr '18 01:45
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I fully support this idea, it would be hilarious.
    There used to be one in the long distant past, but I think it got removed because of the trouble it caused. It may still be visible in WaybackMachine. What's wrong with using the General Forum anyway, and sending the long-string threaders over to Puzzles?
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    20 Apr '18 02:36
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    It would be nice to have such a place where those so inclined can chat and arrange to meet up. Right now they do it in other Forums not designed for this kind of conversation. It is annoying to those who carry on serious discussions and debates on specific topics. Eg Suzainne and Romans1009 flirts around the Spirituality Forum. A common place where all these people can chat would be a great idea .. a Socializing Forum might be an appropriate name.
    I've told you more than once that I do not flirt on these forums and I'm getting really tired of your insinuations. I'm not warning you about this again.

    Are you really suggesting this because YOU are really desperate?
  5. Standard member moonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    21 Apr '18 18:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    It would be nice to have such a place where those so inclined can chat and arrange to meet up. Right now they do it in other Forums not designed for this kind of conversation. It is annoying to those who carry on serious discussions and debates on specific topics. Eg Suzainne and Romans1009 flirts around the Spirituality Forum. A common place where all these people can chat would be a great idea .. a Socializing Forum might be an appropriate name.
    As if there weren’t enough of that sort of thing elsewhere on the Internet already.
  6. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    The voice of reason
    22 Apr '18 07:01
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    As if there weren’t enough of that sort of thing elsewhere on the Internet already.
    Directions would be appreciated.
  7. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    22 Apr '18 17:30
    "Meet Opponents" forum, laid to rest 2006-09-21
  8. 22 Apr '18 19:14
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I've told you more than once that I do not flirt on these forums and I'm getting really tired of your insinuations. I'm not warning you about this again.

    Are you really suggesting this because YOU are really desperate?
    Relax.

    We all know you are an Albanian bare knuckle fighter.
  9. Standard member moonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    24 Apr '18 10:28
    Originally posted by @russ
    "Meet Opponents" forum, laid to rest 2006-09-21
    So, uh, it's now "Moot Opponents Forum" is it?