How about a Dating or Pick up Forum

How about a Dating or Pick up Forum

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Apr 18
1 edit

It would be nice to have such a place where those so inclined can chat and arrange to meet up. Right now they do it in other Forums not designed for this kind of conversation. It is annoying to those who carry on serious discussions and debates on specific topics. Eg Suzainne and Romans1009 flirts around the Spirituality Forum. A common place where all these people can chat would be a great idea .. a Socializing Forum might be an appropriate name. πŸ™‚

Moves
12 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
It would be nice to have such a place where those so inclined can chat and arrange to meet up. Right now they do it in other Forums not designed for this kind of conversation. It is annoying to those who carry on serious discussions and debates on specific topics. Eg Suzainne and Romans1009 flirts around the Spirituality Forum. A common place where all these people can chat would be a great idea .. a Socializing Forum might be an appropriate name. πŸ™‚
I fully support this idea, it would be hilarious.

Australia

Moves
13 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I fully support this idea, it would be hilarious.
There used to be one in the long distant past, but I think it got removed because of the trouble it caused. It may still be visible in WaybackMachine. What's wrong with using the General Forum anyway, and sending the long-string threaders over to Puzzles?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Apr 18

I've told you more than once that I do not flirt on these forums and I'm getting really tired of your insinuations. I'm not warning you about this again.

Are you really suggesting this because YOU are really desperate?

Über-Nerd

Moves
21 Apr 18
1 edit

As if there weren’t enough of that sort of thing elsewhere on the Internet already.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Apr 18

Originally posted by @moonbus
As if there weren’t enough of that sort of thing elsewhere on the Internet already.
Directions would be appreciated. πŸ˜›

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
22 Apr 18

"Meet Opponents" forum, laid to rest 2006-09-21

Moves
22 Apr 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
I've told you more than once that I do not flirt on these forums and I'm getting really tired of your insinuations. I'm not warning you about this again.

Are you really suggesting this because YOU are really desperate?
Relax.

We all know you are an Albanian bare knuckle fighter.

Über-Nerd

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @russ
"Meet Opponents" forum, laid to rest 2006-09-21
So, uh, it's now "Moot Opponents Forum" is it? πŸ˜‰

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Apr 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
Relax.

We all know you are an Albanian bare knuckle fighter.
And we also know that joke ceased being funny in 2009.