1. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    22 Jul '09 00:31
    I think that on forums that you have a red light beside a thread (or something) that when you don't want to go on that thread until somebody else responds. Like you should have a button you can push that does that.
  2. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Joined
    05 Jan '07
    Moves
    65969
    22 Jul '09 03:01
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I think that on forums that you have a red light beside a thread (or something) that when you don't want to go on that thread until somebody else responds. Like you should have a button you can push that does that.
    just look at the "last post" or "last poster" i think it is enough info
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10271
    22 Jul '09 04:31
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I think that on forums that you have a red light beside a thread (or something) that when you don't want to go on that thread until somebody else responds. Like you should have a button you can push that does that.
    has your god not told you before about that 'thinking'?
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    22 Jul '09 23:42
    Originally posted by trev33
    has your god not told you before about that 'thinking'?
    "About thinking"???
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    890315
    23 Jul '09 23:23
    I'm thinking about it.
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    29 Jul '09 00:11
    Originally posted by O Artem O
    just look at the "last post" or "last poster" i think it is enough info
    Well I look, and post on so many every day I can't keep track and memoorize them all.
  7. is no semi-colon
    Joined
    14 Dec '08
    Moves
    23029
    03 Aug '09 10:201 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Well I look, and post on so many every day I can't keep track and memoorize them all.
    what he means is that if the last poster isn't you, then someone has posted there since your last post. you don't have to memorise anything.
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    03 Aug '09 12:59
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I think that on forums that you have a red light beside a thread (or something) that when you don't want to go on that thread until somebody else responds. Like you should have a button you can push that does that.
    Thread 84496

    3rd post down.
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    03 Aug '09 21:22
    Originally posted by Blackamp
    what he means is that if the last poster isn't you, then someone has posted there since your last post. you don't have to memorise anything.
    Yeah but sometimes I already read it and don't want to reply to that one, but when I come back to it later and somebody else posted I might.
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    04 Aug '09 13:111 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Thread 84496

    3rd post down.
    Solution.
    red dot = you were the last poster
    green dot = you have replied in this thread
    black dot = you have read this thread

    firefox add on - see quoted thread


    and especially number 4

    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
Back to Top