Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 22 Jul '09 00:31
    I think that on forums that you have a red light beside a thread (or something) that when you don't want to go on that thread until somebody else responds. Like you should have a button you can push that does that.
  2. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    22 Jul '09 03:01
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I think that on forums that you have a red light beside a thread (or something) that when you don't want to go on that thread until somebody else responds. Like you should have a button you can push that does that.
    just look at the "last post" or "last poster" i think it is enough info
  3. 22 Jul '09 04:31
    has your god not told you before about that 'thinking'?
  4. 22 Jul '09 23:42
    Originally posted by trev33
    has your god not told you before about that 'thinking'?
    "About thinking"???
  5. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    23 Jul '09 23:23
    I'm thinking about it.
  6. 29 Jul '09 00:11
    Originally posted by O Artem O
    just look at the "last post" or "last poster" i think it is enough info
    Well I look, and post on so many every day I can't keep track and memoorize them all.
  7. Standard member Blackamp
    Death
    03 Aug '09 10:20 / 1 edit
    Well I look, and post on so many every day I can't keep track and memoorize them all.
    what he means is that if the last poster isn't you, then someone has posted there since your last post. you don't have to memorise anything.
  8. 03 Aug '09 12:59
    Thread 84496

3rd post down.
  9. 03 Aug '09 21:22
    Originally posted by Blackamp
    what he means is that if the last poster isn't you, then someone has posted there since your last post. you don't have to memorise anything.
    Yeah but sometimes I already read it and don't want to reply to that one, but when I come back to it later and somebody else posted I might.
  10. 04 Aug '09 13:11 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Thread 84496

3rd post down.
    Solution.
    red dot = you were the last poster
    green dot = you have replied in this thread
    black dot = you have read this thread

firefox add on - see quoted thread

and especially number 4

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/