Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 10 Feb '06 06:46
    for the find player searches can there please be a "search for members only" option?
  2. 10 Feb '06 06:57
    Do they have non members in the tables? Who are they?
  3. 10 Feb '06 07:49
    Originally posted by Hawaiianhomegrown
    for the find player searches can there please be a "search for members only" option?
  4. 17 Feb '06 01:36 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Do they have non members in the tables? Who are they?
    not in the tables but in the :find player" button. Like I said the player searches... not the rankings.

p.s. thanks for adding in a little sarcasm. If there is one thing this site is missing in its forums...it's sarcasm.
  5. 17 Feb '06 07:51
    ...p.s. thanks for adding in a little sarcasm. If there is one thing this site is missing in its forums...it's sarcasm.
    Well thank heavens you didn't attempt any.

I was actually being serious - I don't think there are any NON-members on this site - at least none that play chess.
  6. 17 Feb '06 23:36
    Well thank heavens you didn't attempt any.

I was actually being serious - I don't think there are any NON-members on this site - at least none that play chess.
    oops. sorry. did you read that forum about how people misunderstand emailed messages by misinterpreting tone?

but seriously when searching in the find player button all there are are non-subscribers that pop up. And you're right...they don't play chess. But i want an easy way to find player that are subscibers and play chess without scanning through the hundreds of pages in the tables.
  7. 17 Feb '06 23:49
    oops. sorry. did you read that forum about how people misunderstand emailed messages by misinterpreting tone?
    No problem - yeah I read that article too.
  8. 18 Feb '06 00:49
    No problem - yeah I read that article too.
    very true I feel.
  9. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    18 Feb '06 06:07

but seriously when searching in the find player button all there are are non-subscribers that pop up. And you're right...they don't play chess. But i want an easy way to find player that are subscibers and play chess without scanning through the hundreds of pages in the tables.
    Hey...Dr Strangelove is a non-sub and I can personally testify that he can play. Kicked my [Bleep] from here to Singapore he might surprise you. And I am not exactly a pushover myself. But if all you like are the wimpy subs try asking for subs only when requesting a "new game". Sometimes it works.