1. Hawaii
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 06:46
    for the find player searches can there please be a "search for members only" option?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 06:57
    Do they have non members in the tables? Who are they?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 07:49
    Originally posted by Hawaiianhomegrown
    for the find player searches can there please be a "search for members only" option?
    😏
  4. Hawaii
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 01:362 edits
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Do they have non members in the tables? Who are they?
    not in the tables but in the :find player" button. Like I said the player searches... not the rankings.

p.s. thanks for adding in a little sarcasm. If there is one thing this site is missing in its forums...it's sarcasm.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 07:51
    ...p.s. thanks for adding in a little sarcasm. If there is one thing this site is missing in its forums...it's sarcasm.
    Well thank heavens you didn't attempt any. 😉

I was actually being serious - I don't think there are any NON-members on this site - at least none that play chess.
  6. Hawaii
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 23:36
    Well thank heavens you didn't attempt any. 😉

I was actually being serious - I don't think there are any NON-members on this site - at least none that play chess.
    oops. sorry. did you read that forum about how people misunderstand emailed messages by misinterpreting tone?

but seriously when searching in the find player button all there are are non-subscribers that pop up. And you're right...they don't play chess. But i want an easy way to find player that are subscibers and play chess without scanning through the hundreds of pages in the tables.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 23:49
    oops. sorry. did you read that forum about how people misunderstand emailed messages by misinterpreting tone?
    No problem - yeah I read that article too. 🙂
  8. Hawaii
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 00:49
    No problem - yeah I read that article too. 🙂
    very true I feel.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 06:07

but seriously when searching in the find player button all there are are non-subscribers that pop up. And you're right...they don't play chess. But i want an easy way to find player that are subscibers and play chess without scanning through the hundreds of pages in the tables.
    Hey...Dr Strangelove is a non-sub and I can personally testify that he can play. Kicked my [Bleep] from here to Singapore he might surprise you. And I am not exactly a pushover myself. But if all you like are the wimpy subs try asking for subs only when requesting a "new game". Sometimes it works.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree