1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 18:441 edit
    I am enjoying this site and I am seriously condiering subscribing so I can join some of the tournaments and clan play. But, if I join, will I be starting all over as a provisional player, or will my existing record remain intact?
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 18:48
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I am enjoying this site and I am seriously condiering subscribing so I can join some of the tournaments and clan play. But, if I join, will I be starting all over as a provisional player, or will my existing record remain intact?
    You'll be the same.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 18:50
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Your existing record will remain intact. You continue as before, but with the new possibilities. Tournaments, Clans, Sieges, no ads... And the best of all - no more restrictment of number of games!

Welcome to be a subscriber! Perhaps we meet in a tournament some day!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree