Ignore list re-name

Ignore list re-name

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Jul 10
1 edit

Understand it's not a priority but could we have the "ignore list" re-named to the "barred list".

Rational: When another rhp poster reaches a point where there very presence in your inbox is an affront to your happy view of the world, the term "ignore" is not sufficient.

I would prefer "barred".

Thank you,

DG.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jul 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Understand it's not a priority but could we have the "ignore list" re-named to the "barred list".

Rational: When another rhp poster reaches a point where there very presence in your inbox is an affront to your happy view of the world, the term "ignore" is not sufficient.

I would prefer "barred".

Thank you,

DG.
I think when the time comes that another poster can have that much of an impact on you, it just might be time to take a break away from the forums.

I have taken a month break at a time at different times. The same ole stuff does get old after awhile.

The trick is not to take yourself or others very seriously in the forums. Have fun with it, & go with the flow!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Jul 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I think when the time comes that another poster can have that much of an impact on you, it just might be time to take a break away from the forums.

I have taken a month break at a time at different times. The same ole stuff does get old after awhile.

The trick is not to take yourself or others very seriously in the forums. Have fun with it, & go with the flow!
Hey "little ball of hate"... do you ever contribute and enjoy this community? Of do you spend your time stirring the pot (as you said some days back about the thread you destroyed). The answer is in your post list (You know, that thing of yours that is littered with winks and smiles you developed for everyone to review).

Everyone enjoys a bit of banter here or there, but you dedicate nearly every post to it. Relax and give everyone a break, you don't need to fight in every thread.

P-

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jul 10
2 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Hey "little ball of hate"... do you ever contribute and enjoy this community? Of do you spend your time stirring the pot (as you said some days back about the thread you destroyed). The answer is in your post list (You know, that thing of yours that is littered with winks and smiles you developed for everyone to review).

Everyone enjoys a bit of ban ...[text shortened]... post to it. Relax and give everyone a break, you don't need to fight in every thread.

P-
I could care less that you and your little group of friends don't care much for me, or a few others on here. That is more you guys problem than mine.

All you want on here is music threads and prose comps, well cry me a frigging river.

I have just as much right as anyone else to participate in the threads. I comment on the thread title at least once, which is more than I can say for you and your bunch.

Do you think because you call me a "little ball of Hate" anyone is going to believe, except your PFC crew and Friends. If anyone shows any HATE on here it is you.
That is the reason YOU ARE ON MY IGNORE LIST. You Are too full of HATE !!!

You are the true defenition of the Pot calling the Kettle black!! (And the Kettle is brand new and shiny underneath)

I dont' see where I am fighting anywhere, all I see is mean spirited potshots thrown my way, and me responding in a very civil manner!!

Take a long hard look at yourself, before pointing fingers at others.
Carry On, Have A Great Day, and don't take yourself or others so seriously.

F

Moves
16 Jul 10

Originally posted by divegeester

I would prefer "barred".

Thank you,

DG.
"Ignore List", or "Barred List", or "List of Idiots", or whatever, doesn't matter to me.
It's the functionality I use.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
16 Jul 10

If you do put someone on ignore, does it make their forum drivel go away too?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Jul 10
1 edit

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
If you do put someone on ignore, does it make their forum drivel go away too?
You need Firefox, greasemonkey, and the Super Scripts by OrangeTange Tang and Oroborus etc.

Oroborus has made the majority, Orangetang made the GBAway.

Thread 131899

P-

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
16 Jul 10

You need Firefox, greasemonkey, and the Super Scripts by OrangeTange Tang and Oroborus etc.

Thread 131899

P-
I am much obliged to you, o helpful mortal enemy.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Jul 10

Thread 131899

P-
ouroboros, orangutan