1. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    25 Nov '05 08:20
    I've a few ideas for improving things for clan leaders when setting up challenges.

1) It would be easier if we had a checkbox next to each row in the setup challenge which we could tick 'vacant' which would clear the row. It's tedious to select each player vacant when you want to set up a small challenge.

2) Message opposing clan leader. Same as the in-game message, a little window so you can send a message with the challenge, for e.g. "Take it or leave it!", or "I'm bouncing this because Joe Soap is on holiday and forgot to make himself unavailable".

3) Timeout / Timebank box, so we don't have to edit our clans each time we want to change this setting for a challenge.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    25 Nov '05 09:11
    I like idea 1 and 2.
  3. Northumberland
    Moves
    25 Nov '05 12:41
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    I've a few ideas for improving things for clan leaders when setting up challenges.

1) It would be easier if we had a checkbox next to each row in the setup challenge which we could tick 'vacant' which would clear the row. It's tedious to select each player vacant when you want to set up a small challenge.

2) Message opposing clan leader. Same as ...[text shortened]... x, so we don't have to edit our clans each time we want to change this setting for a challenge.
    good ideas worth rec at least.
  4. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    25 Nov '05 16:09
    I actually came in here to suggest point 3 myself. I must be psychic or summin 😛

All V.Good points, rec4u 😀
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    25 Nov '05 17:43

2) Message opposing clan leader. Same as ...[text shortened]... x, so we don't have to edit our clans each time we want to change this setting for a challenge.
    It is the genius! When it is not the person, I kiss over the whole, strike the donkey where you are white thin strongly.
  6. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    26 Nov '05 17:01
    can I add a #4?
    the ability for the clan leader to mark someone as not available for challenges in that clan so that people don't keep challenging the same person that has gone AWOL..
  7. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    26 Nov '05 19:21
    Originally posted by MIODude
    can I add a #4?
    the ability for the clan leader to mark someone as not available for challenges in that clan so that people don't keep challenging the same person that has gone AWOL..
    Oh yes please. That'd be absolutely great.
  8. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 12:13

i agree with all this

and PLEASE also the 30-day highest rating figure AS WELL AS the current rating.

(and even better, a 90-day highest rating figure)
  9. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 12:44
    Originally posted by murrow
    i agree with all this

and PLEASE also the 30-day highest rating figure AS WELL AS the current rating.

(and even better, a 90-day highest rating figure)
    Or at least underline the players in the drop down box to give a quick link to their profile.
  10. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 13:56
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Or at least underline the players in the drop down box to give a quick link to their profile.
    By 'underline players' you mean make the player's name a link? How would you select that player to be a part of the challenge if every time you clicked his/her name the player profile opened? I know what you mean though, but essentially it might make the challenge page very heavy if we start adding too many things.
  11. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 15:361 edit
    easier to put a 90-day highest score by the current rating
    that would sound an alarm bell to look into the player's graph if there's a wild discrepency.

edit: p.s. the 90-day high could be underlined to link direct to the player's profile/graph
  12. Northumberland
    Moves
    02 Dec '05 16:04
    Originally posted by murrow
    easier to put a 90-day highest score by the current rating
    that would sound an alarm bell to look into the player's graph if there's a wild discrepency.

edit: p.s. the 90-day high could be underlined to link direct to the player's profile/graph
    Yes I agree, Ive always been in favour of 90 day highest rating being shown instead of 30 days.
    worth a rec.
  13. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 21:48

Only 11 recs with over 200 clan leaders.You gotta partake if you want change.3 great ideas here to improve your workload as a clan leader but only 11 leaders took the effort to rec Hopscotch's original post.This is what the rec system is about.Use it ya bunch of mamsy pamsy poor excuses for clan leaders. 😛😉 GOM
  14. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 11:26
    Originally posted by Windsor Mike
    Only 11 recs with over 200 clan leaders.You gotta partake if you want change.3 great ideas here to improve your workload as a clan leader but only 11 leaders took the effort to rec Hopscotch's original post.This is what the rec system is about.Use it ya bunch of mamsy pamsy poor excuses for clan leaders. 😛😉 GOM
    Make that 13

I like the ideas a great deal.

rec from me!
  15. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    09 Dec '05 14:05
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I like idea 1 and 2.
    And 3 too, by the way, now I actually took the time to read that one...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree