1. Houston Texas
    Moves
    18 Sep '06 04:00
    On the 'my buddie' page (s), I think it would be most helpful for there to be a link to a text window where a player can journal another player's real name, address, phone number, etc. That way, you wouldn't have to jump through a bunch of hoops if you become acquainted with someone through the site that you want to maintain close contact with via another forum. Set it up in such a way that if someone gives me their real name, phone number, email address, etc., that I can journal it, but I am the only one that can see it.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '06 06:391 edit
    Good idea.

The same goes for the ignore list.
    I have a few there but I don't remember why they're there. My list tends to grow and this was not my intention.
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    18 Sep '06 13:49
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Good idea.

The same goes for the ignore list.
    I have a few there but I don't remember why they're there. My list tends to grow and this was not my intention.
    Yeah, I think I know what you mean.

In my little black book, I've got all these girls' names and numbers crossed out, and I can't remember which of them I married, which ones I got pregnant, which ones were just plain crazy, and which ones dumped me (they must have been stupid too...).

How do I know which ones it's safe to call and say, "Hey, sorry I didn't call, I've been busy with work, but why don't we get together again?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree