1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 16:08
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Time to hold another vote then as we all seemed to have missed the original vote
    Sounds like a good idea to me.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 18:44
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Thread 80090
    Thread 80090 Has nowt to do with clan numbers
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 21:33
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Sounds like a good idea to me.
    Early pre-vote polls suggest the majority would be held.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 23:05
    Originally posted by rhb
    Early pre-vote polls suggest the majority would be held.
    On that basis there would never be an election. The only folk that have stated a view have done so via the forum. It may have escaped your notice but the majority of subscribers do not use the forum therefore the minority have had their say so far. But then again you may simply be in favour of minority rule. hmmm if that is the case then of the few that have stated an opinion on this forum the minority choose to increase the maximum of members allowed per clan therefore with minority rule the maximum numbers should be increased immediately 😛
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    05 Nov '07 10:34
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    On that basis there would never be an election. The only folk that have stated a view have done so via the forum. It may have escaped your notice but the majority of subscribers do not use the forum therefore the minority have had their say so far. But then again you may simply be in favour of minority rule. hmmm if that is the case then of the few that have ...[text shortened]... wed per clan therefore with minority rule the maximum numbers should be increased immediately 😛
    The minority of subs voted last time around, so be it via the forum, or the voting system, the minority rules either way - as I guess ultimately the majority just don't care either way.

When you break it down though, the majority of the minority are happy the way things are.
  6. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    05 Nov '07 12:04
    Clan limits are fine as they are.

Red, give your waiting list a nice place to wait like this: http://tinyurl.com/22cuj8
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 05:06
    Originally posted by Crowley

Red, give your waiting list a nice place to wait like this: http://tinyurl.com/22cuj8
    How many times do I have to tell you, when you pour the gasoline over your head you have to keep your hands dry or the match won't light.

It's true what Xanthos always said about you...you can't get anything right.
  8. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 15:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 15:45
    Originally posted by Crowley

Nothing compared to the PFCFU porch:

http://tinyurl.com/2pejsy

P-
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 15:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen written at RHP. RN is finally showed his true colors, not that I hadn't seen them before when the whole RN debacle started. Too bad the Admins were blinded by his revers trolling ways. I told them not to be fooled.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree