1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 15:42
    It would be great if the record of wins-losses-draws against the other player could be shown on the game page.

A lot of times I know that I played the other player a few times, or a lot of times, but I can't recall where we are in our score. It's easy to look up, but how hard is it to have the screen show us that information on the game page?

Just a suggestion.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 19:24
    Originally posted by coquette
    It would be great if the record of wins-losses-draws against the other player could be shown on the game page.

A lot of times I know that I played the other player a few times, or a lot of times, but I can't recall where we are in our score. It's easy to look up, but how hard is it to have the screen show us that information on the game page?

Just a suggestion.
    I echo your thoughts
    Too many times I have to go through the process of home, performance & scroll to see the previous results etc
  3. Joined
    22 Nov '08
    Moves
    28 Nov '08 23:01
    gameknot has it that when you click on your opponents name and on their profile it tells you what your record is against that opponent as well as how many rating points for win, lose or draw. it's a pretty cool thing. i don't know why they don't have it over here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree