1. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    24 Aug '10 16:41
    It would be nice to have an iPhone/Android format for the site so we can feed our RHP addiction on the go. Viewing forums seem to work fine on mobile phones, but analyzing the board is a bit of a hassle. Any updates expected here Russ?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '10 16:42
    Originally posted by PBE6
    It would be nice to have an iPhone/Android format for the site so we can feed our RHP addiction on the go. Viewing forums seem to work fine on mobile phones, but analyzing the board is a bit of a hassle. Any updates expected here Russ?
    The mobile version of RHP never works properly for me on my iPod touch. It never lets me view my games list, it always takes me back to the home screen. 😕
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    24 Aug '10 22:353 edits
    Originally posted by PBE6
    Bottom of the page in the footer links, cleverly hidden under Clients as 'iPhone'

Extra points to Russ for making the most important piece of information on the iPhone page (ie: the iphone.redhotpawn.com link) the smallest, darkest and most unreadable bit of text.
  4. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    25 Aug '10 14:58
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Bottom of the page in the footer links, cleverly hidden under Clients as 'iPhone'

Extra points to Russ for making the most important piece of information on the iPhone page (ie: the iphone.redhotpawn.com link) the smallest, darkest and most unreadable bit of text.
    Cool beans! Thanks! Works great. Still waiting for a link to the forums though..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree