1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415954
    24 Feb '12 22:491 edit
    Once again I want to say the Subscription rate is still too low for what we get & should be raised.

    I know this is an unpopular yearly statement that I've been making the last few years, but true. I know it went up a little, but not enough.

    When you look at other sites and what they charge & what you get for what they are giving. This site really should be charging us more.
  2. Donationketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    Wisconsin USA
    Joined
    09 Dec '01
    Moves
    53603
    25 Feb '12 11:43
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Once again I want to say the Subscription rate is still too low for what we get & should be raised.

    I know this is an unpopular yearly statement that I've been making the last few years, but true. I know it went up a little, but not enough.

    When you look at other sites and what they charge & what you get for what they are giving. This site really should be charging us more.
    You don't have to subscribe to play unlimited games. I was up to 130 active games-mostly tournaments. Then again I'm a former subscriber. Never subscribers may not be so fortunate.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415954
    27 Feb '12 23:181 edit
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    You don't have to subscribe to play unlimited games. I was up to 130 active games-mostly tournaments. Then again I'm a former subscriber. Never subscribers may not be so fortunate.
    At another Chess site you would have to play $89.94 per year to have 130 games on the go at once. With that you can have up to 200 games no more going simultaneously.

    For 100 games simultaneously it would be $59.99 yearly.

    I am fortunate as I got a life time membership on that sites 10th anniversary. All the smart ones did!! 😉

    Which further proves what I am saying about the Subscription fees being quite low here.
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '11
    Moves
    2662
    28 Feb '12 01:13
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    At another Chess site you would have to play $89.94 per year to have 130 games on the go at once. With that you can have up to 200 games no more going simultaneously.

    For 100 games simultaneously it would be $59.99 yearly.

    I am fortunate as I got a life time membership on that sites 10th anniversary. All the smart ones did!! 😉

    Which further proves what I am saying about the Subscription fees being quite low here.
    I'm playing on another site where you can play unlimited games and join at least 2 big tournaments without paying anything. you can also join teams with free memberships and everything works properly.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415954
    28 Feb '12 05:06
    Originally posted by Thamrinov
    I'm playing on another site where you can play unlimited games and join at least 2 big tournaments without paying anything. you can also join teams with free memberships and everything works properly.
    Really?

    P.M. me the site, I have to check this out for myself!
  6. Donationketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    Wisconsin USA
    Joined
    09 Dec '01
    Moves
    53603
    28 Feb '12 15:52
    Me too please. tia
Back to Top