1. Gold Coast
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 03:39
    I just noticed I am unable to challenge anyone the ladder 🙁.

The rule (I think) is you can challenge anyone up to 10 places higher than you on the ladder if they are not busy already. But if all are challenged then you can't challenge anyone until one in the next higher 10 becomes available!

I think the rule should be that you can challenge anyone not busy in the next higher 10 (as currently), or the next 1 higher that is not busy.

That protects the higher spots from too much lower ladder challenges and always offers at least one challenge if one is possible.

That will also tend to keep all highest spots on the ladder fully challenged.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 11:36
    Originally posted by Simon McMahon
    I just noticed I am unable to challenge anyone the ladder 🙁.

The rule (I think) is you can challenge anyone up to 10 places higher than you on the ladder if they are not busy already. But if all are challenged then you can't challenge anyone until one in the next higher 10 becomes available!

I think the rule should be that you can challenge anyo ...[text shortened]... ne is possible.

That will also tend to keep all highest spots on the ladder fully challenged.
    The proposed rule is ok.

I could also imgaine that it would be helpful to have a rule that you can challenge the next higher player of your own rating or stronger to accelerate the 2000+.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree