1. SubscriberD4V
    Hard Spanker
    Verona, Italy
    Moves
    02 Nov '15 16:17
    Hello, I have a question about Game 10815666. The black player has finished the time bank but the white opponent don't claim the timeout win. The reason is simple: nobody wont able to challenge him foreve.
    The FAQ says: "the Inactive players will be removed from a ladder if they have no games in progress and they have been inactive on the site for 60 days." But the black player has two more game in progress and it's sufficient he makes a move every 59 days (even not in Ladder) to help his friend to freeze his position.

It's not an accusation to any player... I used that mach just for example.
  2. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    04 Nov '15 18:13
    Originally posted by D4V
    Hello, I have a question about Game 10815666. The black player has finished the time bank but the white opponent don't claim the timeout win. The reason is simple: nobody wont able to challenge him foreve.
    The FAQ says: "the Inactive players will be removed from a ladder if they have no games in progress and they have been inactive on the site for 60 days." But ...[text shortened]... eeze his position.

It's not an accusation to any player... I used that mach just for example.
    Game 10815666

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree