1. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    08 Sep '11 01:08
    How about being a tad fickle and having a last 10 and \ or 20 game result statistic, win \ draw \ loss, with all the others here. You never know, some may find it useful lol. Actually, an example being if entering a tournament, it may well give good and quick insight into prospective opponents as the average opponent rate is already included in the bunch of stats.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    08 Sep '11 11:31
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    How about being a tad fickle and having a last 10 and \ or 20 game result statistic, win \ draw \ loss, with all the others here. You never know, some may find it useful lol. Actually, an example being if entering a tournament, it may well give good and quick insight into prospective opponents as the average opponent rate is already included in the bunch of stats.
    Isn't that available now?

When you click the players name and then click View my performance.

I do this as a matter of course now, before entering tournaments to see if there are any "sleepers" entered.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    08 Sep '11 13:231 edit
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Isn't that available now?

When you click the players name and then click View my performance.

I do this as a matter of course now, before entering tournaments to see if there are any "sleepers" entered.
    If I looked at your profile now, I'd like to see your last 20game performance, regardless of opposition and without trawling through your actual games..by the side of all the other 'instant' stats like 'win by colour' etc could include 'last 20game performance: won x number of games \ drawn x number \ lost...' it would be a good addition to many other stats there don't you think.. and awful QUICK ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree