1. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 16:30
    When resigining it gives you the ability to send a message with the move.

There does not seem to be an easy way to return the message. Which I would like to do. Obviously, you can go separately to the message the member, but some don't read other messages immediately and if its about the game it would be good to have the note with the game itself.

MP
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 22:08
    Originally posted by Hyperion7

There does not seem to be an easy way to return the message. Which I would like to do. Obviously, you can go separately to the message the member, but some don't read other messages immediately and if its about the game it would be good to have the note with the game itself.

MP
    you could add the game number in the message. since the game's finished any message to your opponent after the game will always be in pm form.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 Oct '10 02:57
    Originally posted by Hyperion7

MP
    My Home, My Home, Completed games in last 7 days, click the icon that looks like this to reply.

http://www.timeforchess.com/img/uix/msg_reply.gif
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    15 Oct '10 06:33
    This is a good suggestion. I would also like to have a default final message along the lines of "thanks for the game" or some other comment, just as an option. it could be an option that could be clicked for a default to do, or even for each game at any point, along with a change of message for that particular game.
  5. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    15 Oct '10 07:05
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    My Home, My Home, Completed games in last 7 days, click the icon that looks like this to reply.

http://www.timeforchess.com/img/uix/msg_reply.gif
    This works when the resignee leaves a message, but not if they don't.

If you are playing a long game and someone suddenly resigns, then the game stops with no further ability to linked to the game - I think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree