1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Feb '18 13:311 edit
    The last page in any thread should be 15 posts long. That is, once a thread reaches 16 posts the first post drops off and goes to page 1, page 1 only has one post. This way you don't need to flip back to the previous page to see the 15 most recent posts in a thread.

BTW I still think allowing compulsive thumbs uppers and thumbs downers full scope for their deviancy was a good idea, but alas I was shot down by many singular thumbs downs. Think of what a service to the internet this would be, while they're busy clicking away they're fingers are occupied doing something other than making posts.
  2. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Moves
    24 Feb '18 01:31
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    The last page in any thread should be 15 posts long. That is, once a thread reaches 16 posts the first post drops off and goes to page 1, page 1 only has one post. This way you don't need to flip back to the previous page to see the 15 most recent posts in a thread.

BTW I still think allowing compulsive thumbs uppers and thumbs downers full scope for th ...[text shortened]... they're busy clicking away they're fingers are occupied doing something other than making posts.
    But then if I start on page 1, I get a mistaken impression that there's only 1 post in the thread.

Sorry, but I vote "no".
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Feb '18 21:021 edit
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    BTW I still think allowing compulsive thumbs uppers and thumbs downers full scope for th they're busy clicking away they're fingers are occupied doing something other than making posts.
    I look at thumbs-downs this way: At least somebody read what I posted. Better thumbs down than totally ignored.