1. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 07:40
    a lot of the threads here get pretty long with all the inside jokes and witty quips flying back and forth. could you somehow implement a last page button for those really long threads? right now you have to go through one page at a time. or perhaps some large increments as well. ex. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 - 25 - Last Page
  2. Joined
    30 Oct '04
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 07:47
    Originally posted by slickhare
    a lot of the threads here get pretty long with all the inside jokes and witty quips flying back and forth. could you somehow implement a last page button for those really long threads? right now you have to go through one page at a time. or perhaps some large increments as well. ex. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 - 25 - Last Page
    just click on the date beside the thread title - it should get you at the last post.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    03 Dec '06 15:28
    Originally posted by ilywrin
    just click on the date beside the thread title - it should get you at the last post.
    Last page anyway... you usually need to scroll down to find the last post.

P-
  4. U.S.A.
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 10:021 edit
    Originally posted by slickhare
    That's a great idea slickhare but i'm pretty sure they already have that feature though.
    Look above the very first post on the previous page [http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=20]
    and you should see these words there in bold.

"Thread" "Last post" "Created by" "Last poster"

Right under the words " Last Post", there's a date in blue.
    (For example: 04 Dec '06 15:28)
    It's a link. Click on it and it should take you too the very last post. Good luck! 🙂

-- Paul (Pavlo87)
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 11:502 edits
    Or you could "just click on the date beside the thread title - it should get you at the last post" or "Last page anyway"
  6. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 05:04
    Originally posted by Pavlo87
    That's a great idea slickhare but i'm pretty sure they already have that feature though.
    Look above the very first post on the previous page [http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=20]
    and you should see these words there in bold.

"Thread" "Last post" "Created by" "Last poster"

Right under the words " Last Post", ther ...[text shortened]... and it should take you too the very last post. Good luck! 🙂

-- Paul (Pavlo87)
    oops, sorry 🙁 completely missed that. still not quite used to this forum style. maybe incremental page numberings like i mentioned before could help in some cases.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree