1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415997
    17 Aug '08 23:093 edits
    Nordly's gave me this suggestion idea, so I do not wish to take all the credit for it.

    What is wrong with having a "Laughing Forum" I do believe it every bit as good an idea as the "LULZ" idea, some member had come up with back months and months ago. 😉 ( We all know this site could certainly do with more laughs)

    Although not as good as my no1 button idea. 🙂
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    18 Aug '08 04:58
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Nordly's gave me this suggestion idea, so I do not wish to take all the credit for it.

    What is wrong with having a "Laughing Forum" I do believe it every bit as good an idea as the "LULZ" idea, some member had come up with back months and months ago. 😉 ( We all know this site could certainly do with more laughs)

    Although not as good as my no1 button idea. 🙂
    Are you serious?
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    890325
    18 Aug '08 05:19
    This is no laughing matter. All who read this are urged to comply.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    518674
    18 Aug '08 13:21
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    N[...]
    What is wrong with having a "Laughing Forum" ?[...]

    Although not as good as my no1 button idea. 🙂
    That people have quite different tastes, if it comes to humour and laughing. Just take a glimpse at the General Forum.
  5. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14617
    19 Aug '08 17:41
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Nordly's gave me this suggestion idea, so I do not wish to take all the credit for it.

    What is wrong with having a "Laughing Forum" I do believe it every bit as good an idea as the "LULZ" idea, some member had come up with back months and months ago. 😉 ( We all know this site could certainly do with more laughs)

    Although not as good as my no1 button idea. 🙂
    Considering that you're a veritab le balck hole of humor, perhaps this isn't one of your most well thought out s(h)ite ideas.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415997
    19 Aug '08 18:39
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Considering that you're a veritab le balck hole of humor, perhaps this isn't one of your most well thought out s(h)ite ideas.
    It doesn't surprise me you were not smart enough to know it was Joke!
  7. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14617
    19 Aug '08 18:40
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    It doesn't surprise me you were not smart enough to know it was Joke!
    HAHA! Now I get it.
Back to Top