1. Zeist, Holland
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 15:22
    I noted that the rankings in the leagues are not fair. I'm not talking about the initial pairing, but about how it is after a few games have been completed. If you look at the first division of the 3/7 league, you will notice that several teams have already completed games, and lost them, but are still above and among the teams who have completed no games. It is generally accepted that teams who have equal points, but completed more games should be ranked lower.
    Can you change this Russ?
  2. Virginia
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 15:59
    Valid point, but does it really matter? The standings after all is said and done are the ones that matter.
  3. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 16:01
    Originally posted by piderman
    I noted that the rankings in the leagues are not fair. I'm not talking about the initial pairing, but about how it is after a few games have been completed. If you look at the first division of the 3/7 league, you will notice that several teams have already completed games, and lost them, but are still above and among the teams who have completed no games. ...[text shortened]... have equal points, but completed more games should be ranked lower.
    Can you change this Russ?
    It doesn't matter.
    In a couple of days every clan will finish some games and the rankings will be by most points to least points. Right now it's too early to judge any clans peformance, the innitial rankings are not important...

Shaul 🙂
  4. Zeist, Holland
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 16:44
    Maybe it doesn't matter that much, but it is neater anyway. Ans it gives better comparison later on, when it isn't so clear who has more games.

Or maybe it's just me 🙄
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 22:35
    Im pretty sure i saw a post by Russ saying the league standings is updated manually. I think he said something like 'i'll update them every few days or so' but im not totally sure, i'll see if i can find the post....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree