1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Feb '05 02:11
    I think six people in the Leagues is too few. I'd like to see a ten member per team League, or more people! This would represent the clans better.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    22 Feb '05 12:59
    But makes it much harder for clans to be able to participate. This will need half of your members to be willing to play league-games for the clan, let alone a clan has at least ten members.

It might be a nice idea to have different besides the time-out period different leagues for different clan sizes?
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Feb '05 13:53
    Originally posted by Aiko
    But makes it much harder for clans to be able to participate. This will need half of your members to be willing to play league-games for the clan, let alone a clan has at least ten members.

It might be a nice idea to have different besides the time-out period different leagues for different clan sizes?
    Well yes. That's what I meant. One or more additional Leagues with different team sizes; not to change the current League.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree