1. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    19 Jun '08 13:38
    Hi,

There should be a facility that allows the owners of a clan to shut down / inactivate / leave a clan that they created?

Not me because my clan is the best. *currently recruiting* but there are a lot of one man clans sitting around doing nothing because their leaders don't want to do anything.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jun '08 00:54
    I'd support this request. I have a disused clan with 47points / 15netpoints and can't give it away! I understand that they can't be deleted because of existing games, but I'd like it to disappear from my list of private forums.

An *inactivate* button would seem to be a good idea. Both for clans and clubs no longer wanted.
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '08 16:55
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    I'd support this request. I have a disused clan with 47points / 15netpoints and can't give it away! I understand that they can't be deleted because of existing games, but I'd like it to disappear from my list of private forums.

An *inactivate* button would seem to be a good idea. Both for clans and clubs no longer wanted.
    i agree with MissOleum on this one so it must be a bad idea 😀😉😛
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jun '08 22:24
    Originally posted by coquette
    i agree with MissOleum on this one so it must be a bad idea 😀😉😛
    😏 😏 😏
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 13:31
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Agree, should always be possible to leave the clan, even as a leader..

Like to add however:
    - Put inactive clans on a seperate list (so you actually find them easily)
    - Put clans without a leader on a seperate list PLUS have a button to assume leadership of a clan without leader
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 14:00
    supported.

Maybe there could even be a feature like:

take over clan instead of creating a new one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree