1. Banned from site.
    Moves
    13 May '06 08:24
    to view the current discussion one usually has to open the thread at the first page and then go to the last page. with linked page numbers on the thread list page after each thread this would not be necessary. for long threads perhaps pages links the first two pages i.e. 1,2 ... and then the last two page numbers would suffice.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    13 May '06 09:121 edit
    Originally posted by moweut
    to view the current discussion one usually has to open the thread at the first page and then go to the last page. with linked page numbers on the thread list page after each thread this would not be necessary. for long threads perhaps pages links the first two pages i.e. 1,2 ... and then the last two page numbers would suffice.
    Click on the date and time link under 'Last post' to jump to the end of a thread.

Edit - although I agree with you idea too 🙂
  3. Banned from site.
    Moves
    14 May '06 03:332 edits
    Originally posted by rhb
    Click on the date and time link under 'Last post' to jump to the end of a thread.

thanks for that little hint. all this time and I just never knew it.
    possibly rename the column to "Jump to last post" for others who may not know also.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree