1. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Joined
    20 Sep '04
    Moves
    16434
    24 Nov '05 20:22
    My e-mail address is cumbersome to type.

    would a password system be possible?

    or would this increase admin exponentially?
  2. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    16344
    24 Nov '05 22:59
    Originally posted by celticcountry
    My e-mail address is cumbersome to type.

    would a password system be possible?

    or would this increase admin exponentially?
    If you set cookies on and don't actually hit the "log out" button you won't have to log in ever again.

    Regards
  3. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    3130
    24 Nov '05 23:00
    Originally posted by celticcountry
    My e-mail address is cumbersome to type.

    would a password system be possible?

    or would this increase admin exponentially?
    Ive never logged in since i made this account...
  4. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    24 Nov '05 23:25
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    Ive never logged in since i made this account...
    Why not take it one step further... 😵
  5. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    12794
    25 Nov '05 01:26
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Why not take it one step further... 😵
    ... and get drunk? Learn what that smilie means before you continue to use it.
  6. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    25 Nov '05 01:33
    Originally posted by Wheely
    If you set cookies on and don't actually hit the "log out" button you won't have to log in ever again.

    Regards
    That only works if you always play on the same machine. If you log in on a different machine, you automatically get logged out on the first one. But at home I can log in with one click, using Opera's magic wand.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    25 Nov '05 02:18
  8. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    26 Nov '05 17:03
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    That only works if you always play on the same machine. If you log in on a different machine, you automatically get logged out on the first one. But at home I can log in with one click, using Opera's magic wand.
    There is a setting under "MY settings" to allow multiple logins from different browsers.
Back to Top