1. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 05:02
    When can we expect any of these updates Russ???

1. Games explorer that automatically updates

2. PGN viewer from a set position with black to move first

3. PGN viewer with ability to add annotations (I know I remember Russ promising this)

4. Rating floors

Any others??

Wasn't the big site update at the end of 2009 supposed to make it easier for Russ to make changes like these??
  2. e4
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 12:50
    Rec'd
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Mar '10 17:404 edits
    Originally posted by KneeCaps

[b]1. Games explorer that automatically updates

3. PGN viewer with ability to add annotations (I know I remember Russ promising this)

4. Rating floors

Any others??

Wasn't the big site update at the end of 2009 supposed to make it easier for Russ to make changes like these??[/b]
    #1 Was Rating Floors I am Positive!!! 😛

All would be nice at the same time! 😉

Rec'd
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Mar '10 15:12
    Originally posted by KneeCaps

[b]1. Games explorer that automatically updates

4. Rating floors

Any others??

Wasn't the big site update at the end of 2009 supposed to make it easier for Russ to make changes like these??[/b]
    I have to agree that so far I haven't capitalised on the changes I made near the end of last year as intended.

We have a few more distractions coming up, including a complete hardware refresh for all our machines, but I just wanted to let you know your comments are not going unnoticed.
  5. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '10 17:58
    Originally posted by Russ
    I have to agree that so far I haven't capitalised on the changes I made near the end of last year as intended.

We have a few more distractions coming up, including a complete hardware refresh for all our machines, but I just wanted to let you know your comments are not going unnoticed.
    Long live distractions!! And as long as new stuff keeps appearing just ahead of position 4, then I can't say I mind.
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    08 Mar '10 21:19
    Originally posted by gezza
    Long live distractions!! And as long as new stuff keeps appearing just ahead of position 4, then I can't say I mind.
    The will of the people will prevail~! occasional sour-pusses notwithstanding. 😀
  7. Joined
    03 Apr '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '10 14:54
    Originally posted by Russ
    We have a few more distractions coming up, including a complete hardware refresh for all our machines.
    Please, don't forget the zero day time-out
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Apr '10 17:32
    Originally posted by HfrMine antiperso
    Please, don't forget the zero day time-out
    Heh, yeah ... then I'll take a bunch of games with Europeans and make all my moves when they're asleep. Just what I need to get back to 2000 again. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree