Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 22 Jul '12 15:16
    My inner nerd would love a project such as: "playing a game against opponents from all countries represented at RHP". WOuld that be a neat hack for the player stats department?
  2. 23 Jul '12 12:44
    Originally posted by Dumbom
    My inner nerd would love a project such as: "playing a game against opponents from all countries represented at RHP". WOuld that be a neat hack for the player stats department?
    I'm already on such a project!

    It's deuced hard to find opponents from, say, Vanuatu, or the Gilbert Islands. But I'll play people from as many different countries (or, more correctly, playing for as many different countries) as I can find.

    A map would be nice. A flag board would be easier, and also very nice. But there is no such thing, so I'm keeping track by hand.

    Richard
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    16 Aug '12 15:50
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I'm already on such a project!

    It's deuced hard to find opponents from, say, Vanuatu, or the Gilbert Islands. But I'll play people from as many different countries (or, more correctly, playing for as many different countries) as I can find.

    A map would be nice. A flag board would be easier, and also very nice. But there is no such thing, so I'm keeping track by hand.

    Richard
    As in a giant wall map with thumbtacks, like a Bond villain?
  4. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    17 Aug '12 01:46
    What about those of us that are 'RHP stateless,' without the declaration of a flag...what tag \ flag have you given us, other than just being placed in the 'those being awkward' section
  5. 18 Aug '12 13:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    As in a giant wall map with thumbtacks, like a Bond villain?
    Ha! I should! You know me too well, oh peppery one... perhaps I should introduce you to my pet sharks...

    No, I have a boring table of flags, ripped from the site's index.

    Richard