1. Joined
    01 May '05
    Moves
    11 May '05 16:30
    Hi everyone,

I played on a program called World Chess Network a while and it was great the only disadvantage was that you had to pay for it to use it.
    One of the great things there was they played directly against eachother, when you wanted a quick game and also offered email-based games like the games here. They also had some great players and among them even IM, GM, M and FM. Maybe Red Hot Pawn should approach some of them to play on this site once a week or month or so. And they should add direct play because personally i forget to check in within 3 days often and lose, in this way you can play even in your spare 5 minutes at work.

Hope you guys use the ideas.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    11 May '05 22:16
    Originally posted by yellowdash
    Hi everyone,

I played on a program called World Chess Network a while and it was great the only disadvantage was that you had to pay for it to use it.
    One of the great things there was they played directly against eachother, when you wanted a quick game and also offered email-based games like the games here. They also had some great players and among ...[text shortened]... in this way you can play even in your spare 5 minutes at work.

Hope you guys use the ideas.
    This is a correspondance chess site. If you want a realtime game then try www.uchess.com or perhaps FICS or the playchess server.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree