Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 21 Jan '14 09:26
    Under My Settings, there is an option called My Challenge Settings, wherein I can set parameters to automatically reject direct challenges. These settings include maximum and minimum ratings, and minimum timeout days. So, if I will only accept challenges of 3 or more days timeout, I can set that to 3 and, I believe this is correct, a challenged of 1 day timeout would be automatically rejected. So, in effect, a challenge has to be of x days or more. What I'd like is a setting of maximum timeout so that I can basically say that the challenge has to x days or less. This would provide automatic feedback to the challenger and give the challenger an immediate chance to change his/her challenge if so desired.
  2. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    21 Jan '14 10:59
    Originally posted by BunbuIchi
    Under My Settings, there is an option called My Challenge Settings, wherein I can set parameters to automatically reject direct challenges. These settings include maximum and minimum ratings, and minimum timeout days. So, if I will only accept challenges of 3 or more days timeout, I can set that to 3 and, I believe this is correct, a challenged of 1 day ti ...[text shortened]... hallenger and give the challenger an immediate chance to change his/her challenge if so desired.
    I think if we add an option it should encompass three modes: minimum, precisely, maximum.
  3. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    21 Jan '14 11:09
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think if we add an option it should encompass three modes: minimum, precisely, maximum.
    Agreed.
  4. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    24 Jan '14 22:56
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think if we add an option it should encompass three modes: minimum, precisely, maximum.
    Also
  5. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    25 Mar '14 13:18
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think if we add an option it should encompass three modes: minimum, precisely, maximum.
    But it seems there is not enough support for this one.
  6. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    19 May '14 14:55
    ...and it was not on Russ' list in the other thread
  7. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    08 Jul '14 11:32
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    ...and it was not on Russ' list in the other thread
    Should we let this die?
  8. 09 Jul '14 06:34
    There is not much support for a lot of ideas on this forum
    Perhaps it is because although there seems to be a lot of good ideas ,nothing ever comes of them