1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    30 Apr '14 07:59
    We at the Masters of Zen request a meditating smiley for when we are contemplating our moves to the sound of some ambient and mystical bamboo flute.

    Many thanks in advance Robbie.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    516078
    30 Apr '14 08:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We at the Masters of Zen request a meditating smiley for when we are contemplating our moves to the sound of some ambient and mystical bamboo flute.

    Many thanks in advance Robbie.
    We would need the smiley not excluively for use by the Zen Masters...though I don't own a mystical bamboo flute
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    343429
    30 Apr '14 09:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We at the Masters of Zen request a meditating smiley for when we are contemplating our moves to the sound of some ambient and mystical bamboo flute.

    Many thanks in advance Robbie.
    😴😴😴😴😴

    i think that sums up the zen hen
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    30 Apr '14 18:46
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    We would need the smiley not excluively for use by the Zen Masters...though I don't own a mystical bamboo flute
    yes all who like to contemplate their chess moves can make use of it.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    30 Apr '14 18:471 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    😴😴😴😴😴

    i think that sums up the zen hen
    we have taught you the ways and you now dishonour your masters and the temple! It is for this reason that Karma has given us victory over you.
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615564
    04 May '14 07:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    we have taught you the ways and you now dishonour your masters and the temple! It is for this reason that Karma has given us victory over you.
    As the Buddha taught, life contains suffering. (insert meditating smiley here)
Back to Top